This afternoon (3pm) I was finally able to locate the sneaky Pine Warbler at
Denver West. The bird was associating with a mixed flock of Bushtits and others
in the center of the trapezoid formed by buildings 18, 19, 6 and 7. After a
pair fruitless attempts, I somehow managed to find the bird within a minute of
my arrival. A trend of either seeing the bird quickly or not at all seems to be
establishing itself. A Prairie Falcon was on a lightpost just outside of the
complex.

South Platte Reservoir had continuing Thayer's, Herring, Ring-billed, and
Lesser Black-backed Gulls, but I was unable to pull a Glock, Mew, or anything
else from the flock.

Photos of the PiWa (not as good as Chavez's) have been posted to my Flickr:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/106200063@N05/16095649958/in/photostream/

Alec Hopping
Littleton, CO