I just got a look at a Prothonotary Warbler in Lee Martinez Park. Just
north of the Poudre river trail. Northwest of the Museum of Discovery. Just
west of the trail bridge that is just west of the junction with
another trail running on the west side of the museum. The bird is on the
first pond west of this bridge. Incidentally I saw it on the west side of
the pond.

Good luck!
Jeff Birek & Jennifer Blakesley
Bird Conservancy of the Rockies