Greetings, CObirders,

I had a female yellow-bellied sapsucker in my large Ponderosa pine feeder tree
in the back yard yesterday, feeding from old taps and making new ones. Possibly
the same individual who spent a day here last year on March 19, as it too only
stayed for a day and went back & forth between my tree and two other Ponderosas
up on the ridgeline east of us. We went to a funeral after lunch, and had no
sign of it once we got back.

Also a continuing hybrid junco-- a gray-headed with pink sides.

Here's a link to my ebird report, with photos of these two birds:

Marty Wolf
NW CO Spgs,
6656'