Understood Joyce, my apology. I've always listed dates when I post, but
this weekend I had 15 locations and 156 species, many which I didn't list
on COBirds but they were all run together in my hand-written checklists...I
ran out of time to better dissect it, but wanted people to know species
seen over the weekend in case there was interest. Good thing I'm not the
COBirds compiler  : )
I've listed dates of each sighting, highlighted in blue, below.

Thanks for all you do!
Dan