Dear CO Birders,

I have noticed several recent reports of Mourning Warblers in Colorado.
Any recordings of singing males would be extremely valuable contributions
to my study of how different song populations of this species migrates
toward their respective regions of the breeding range.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dr. Jay Pitocchelli

Professor, Biology Department

Chair, Environmental Stewardship Committee

Saint Anselm College

Manchester, NH 03102 Voice: 603 641 7397

jpito...@anselm.edu