Hello CObirders!
I had a Hermit Thrush show up in my yard while eating lunch today outside.
I've never had one in my yard before, so I was pretty excited.

I suppose this is in light of the recent discussion about the wildfires
causing mountain species to venture further east than usual. I live in east
Timnath, near the Weld County border, and the only other time I've seen a
Hermit Thrush in my neighborhood was last spring migration along a road
with plenty of trees and along the Poudre. I definitely didn't expect to
see a mountain species today, so I suppose keep your eyes out for
surprises, even if you're east of the foothills a ways.

*The birds are happy, and so am I*
*~Caleb Alons, Larimer County*