I went to sw Kansas and nw Oklahoma this week, and saw Steller's, Pinyon,
and Woodhouse's Scrub-Jays in both states, also Mountain Chickadees were in
both states as well.  I never saw any Steller's or Pinyon Jays in any odd
locations in far SE Colorado, though I have seen the in Pueblo along the
Arkansas River recently.  Saw Mountain Chickadees and Woodhouse's
Scrub-Jays in Baca County, at Two Buttes Reservoir last Monday.  It seems
like a good fall to see these Jays in some eastern plains counties, where
they aren't regular.

Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO