Tennessee Warbler. My confidence level is 99%. White underneath,
yellow/green on the back, gray head with a light/white eyebrow. Under-tail
looked white. My look at that was just short enough to cause the 1%
hesitation, but only for reporting purposes. I believe this to be a TEWA.
It was seen along the creek just east of the willows that are on the far
east end of 1st Creek Park. There are two boards spanning the creek. It was
right there among a mixed flock of Yellow, Yellow-rumped, and
Orange-crowned Warblers.

Also seen were the Blue-winged Warbler, the two Eastern Phoebes, a whole
lot of Chipping Sparrows, Spotted Sandpiper, and the Virginia's Rail was
very vocal.

John Breitsch
Denver, Colorado
https://www.flickr.com/photos/breitschbirding/