With all reports from SE Colorado (Bent, Prowers, Kiowa, and Baca
Counties), there were at least 16 species of Warblers found today (5 May).
I saw 11 species of Warbler today, Cape May, Palm, Nashville, Virginia's,
and Townsend's all reported today, though not by me.

I saw Blackpoll, Black-and-white, Ovenbird, Northern Parula, Northern
Waterthrush, Yellow, Orange-crowned, Wilson's, MacGillivray's,
Yellow-rumped, Common Yellowthroat.  Also, Yellow-throated Vireo and Summer
Tanager.  Tomorrow is the last "cooler" day in SE Colorado until Sunday.
It suppose to be in the high 80s to lower 90s Friday and Saturday.
Hopefully tomorrow will be another good Migration day in SE Colorado.

Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO