This has been fun to see what's shown up in yards.  I do this daily by
participating in the e-bird yard tallies, but I've noticed that many of
these fantastic lists people have been sending in, are not included!  I'd
like to recommend that people go to eBird, click "explore", go down to
"yard birds"  then click "add a yard".  Put in the location name you use
for your yard.  Then at the top where it says "region", click that and
enter Colorado.  It's fascinating to watch what different people have
seen.  You can even follow a bit of migration patterns by seeing who has
seen what, where.  There are rules to follow -- any bird you see while in
your yard.  Don't cheat!  I've often seen a bird while outside the yard and
had to see if I could still see or hear it when I'd crossed over my
property line back into my own yard. If no, it doesn't go on the list.  Of
course if some of these wonderful yards that you've all posted here are
included in eBird's yard list, my ranking will go way down!  But that's
ok.

My own stats:

How long have you been keeping your list?  Have lived here 60 years but
only birded a lot here for 25.  Then discovered during the pandemic that
exploring my own yard daily was really as exciting as driving around
chasing birds in different places.

What's your style of yard listing: I'd have to say obsessed -- a minimum of
3 trips around the property every day, often more.

How many species? 139

Rarest, or favorite species? The Bobwhite was unexpected (escaped?) and the
Snipe that blew in after a storm and let me walk right up to it.  Northern
Parula and Chestnut-sided are the rare warblers.  The 200 Bohemian Waxwings
were definitely exciting, but I actually prefer the Cedars and love seeing
them.  Just yesterday had a pair of Hooded Mergansers in the Creek.  But I
actually love being able to show people my Eastern Screech Owls.  Many
people got a lifer seeing them peek out of their holes.  Birders always
welcome.

Most memorable experience?  Maybe it was watching a Bushtit hung up on a
twig 20' up and hanging by its tail.  Other Bushtits tried to free it but
couldn't, so a Chickadee finally came over and snipped off the twig,
freeing the Bushtit.

Location/habitat: suburban.  Lucky enough to have 2.5 acres with big trees
and a bit of creek.  And I let it go completely wild.

Other location in foothills above Westcliffe:

species:  105

The Saw-whet was pretty special, and a 5-woodpecker day (can't compete with
Duane!). but nothing could beat the 3,000 Sandhills flying over in one day.