>> Can you generally clarify current consequences from usage of a SmPL rule
>> “initialize:…”
>> together with the parameter “--jobs” for the program “spatch”?
>
> It should happen only once.

Thanks for this information.

I would like to know if the script initialisation should happen for each
background process and/or after the start of the program “spatch”.

> Thus without your semantic patch and your .c file, I can't tell
> why it doesn't behave as expected.

You got the corresponding data from my source code analysis try for NetBSD.
How often do you observe a simple text line output from initialisation code
after parallel execution of one from your test scripts?

Regards,
Markus