> I would like to show you my efforts on adding the missing dowhile loop in
> SmPL.

Do you refer to the functionality “do … while(…) loop” here?

Thanks for your interest in software extensions according to this topic.
https://systeme.lip6.fr/pipermail/cocci/2015-May/002030.html
https://lore.kernel.org/cocci/5558ae29.6060...@users.sourceforge.net/

> I think it's rustic and I could use your professional suggestions

* How do you think about providing a more reasonable description also
  in the patch file?

* I would prefer your real name in the signature.
  See also:

https://github.com/coccinelle/coccinelle/blob/848f85e256516330c06f5fd8dc782b854ed9aa03/readme.txt#L90

> to refine the code and complete the test set.

* Would you like to add a directory for your test collection?

* Will line breaks be needed at the end of text source files?

Regards,
Markus