New Message on cochindotnet

From: BachiGuddi1
Message 1 in Discussion

Hi all ,       After completing three .NET projects , i have reached following
conclusion about programming the virtual machine based apps ( .NET , JVM ).
Programming with P-Code based programming languages in the long run will encourage
people to code in a sloppy manner. While programming C#  ( for that matter with java
) ,  effort involved is very less. Now code can be written as if we are writing
english prose.  Since the level of abstraction is high with modern day libraries ,
most of the code now includes library calls and some string  (data ) manipulatin. With
the Ease of effort comes the flip side of the story , Code with out logical structure.
Adding to the woes , library woes force people to cut and paste code from internet web
sites.   This kind of  (so-called) indiscipline becomes a problem when one is supposed
to code in C/C++ (also) , at the same time.    What are ur thoughts ? I am interested
in hearing .     Praseed Pai www.praseedpai.com   P.S:- I can go home early thanks to
C# and java . Everything will look fine in the beginning. Debugging libraries (which
we do not have any control )  forces one to sit before the machine or google search
engine, to come up with work arounds for days at a stretch. Is it progress ? or
signsof time ?

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/CochinDotNet/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]