New Message on cochindotnet

From: UNNIMENON
Message 4 in Discussion

22/08/2005

Dear Mr.Sajay

Tks for your below mail.  Once again requesting your help.

1.  Does the below installation (around 23MB software), allow me to do
Programming
     in VB.NET or C# or other environments.
2.  I have heard that, one should install
     -- First, the "re-distributable package" or so.
     -- Second, the .Net Framework 1.1 or higher
     -- and then, the Visual Studio .Net       s/ws.

Kindly advise and awaiting.

Thanks & Warm Regards
Menon.