New Message on cochindotnet

From: Ansaf
Message 2 in Discussion

Hello everybody,

Thank you for the previous help from this group, that was a great releaf. :-)

Now I am facing another set of problems relating Crystal Reports in ASP.Net
project(web based).
In my project, I have a dropdown control whose AutoPostBack is set and during
the change of selectedIndex produces certain database records filling the
report. Now my data display is very fine, but when I use(click) any of the
crystal report controls for Print, Refresh, TreeView ... etc etc(which ever
controls are on the crystal report), the entire page gets refreshed and the
report gets hide.

eg: If i press next page control of the crystalreport(viewer), instead of
showing next page, the entire page gets refreshed and starts the process all
from the begining (no crystal report is shown, dropdown box with no value or
index selected. )

Could you please provide me a good solution to overcome my page refresh problem.

Hope to hear the best result soon.

Regards
ANSAF

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/cochindotnet/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]