I.S.,

I use barItem extensively. But after "Quitting iTunes" and leaving it be for a while, I clicked it and it did go to the other menu. But it wasn't instantaneous and it seems to be stalling after a while. Also, how can I set it so that instead of text it is a 16x16 image?

Jeremy
"For a long time it puzzled me how something so expensive, so leading edge, could be so useless, and then it occurred to me that a computer is a stupid machine with the ability to do incredibly smart things, while computer programmers are smart people with the ability to do incredibly stupid things. They are, in short, a perfect match." - Bill Bryson