I send Chris a post I made last year on this subject, and the woeful lack of options for us developers (you can search on "Re: Objective C Graphing Packages" in the scitech list).

The bottom line:
- nothing from Apple
- no licensable distributable library from anyone
- a few open source good-starts that have not been supported for years
- one freely usable package, SM2DGraph, that does one thing pretty well, and has been supported (along with their really cool double-thumb slider!)

Apple has the makings of such a framework already - its called GraphKit.

If you want GraphKit to become available as a supported Cocoa framework PLEASE enter an enhancement bug - you can reference the same bug my request was dupped to: 3320659 [its low number tells you its a long standing request!].

Even if you don't care - enter a bug anyway, and help the rest of us! 1,000 more bugs on this issue and we'll surely see GraphKit in the next big-cat release!

David