In Leopard, if you make a window that is textured, then the window's content is drawn with a gradient, and the bottom corners are rounded off. However, I noticed that several Apple applications (Address Book, iCal, Console, probably a few others) are using a look that is similar, except that the textured gradient at the bottom of the window is considerably lighter than the regular textured look.

How did they do that? More importantly, how can we do that? It's not the unified style; I already tried that & I think it only does anything under Tiger.

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>