Am 05.03.2008 um 12:13 schrieb Jean-Daniel Dupas:

google: launchd-dev.

Thanks! Stupid me! I didn't think to Google or look in non-Apple places.

Mike

Le 5 mars 08 à 11:52, Mike Fischer a écrit :

Am 04.03.2008 um 22:18 schrieb "Hamish Allan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I'd look to launchd-dev, as those are the guys that deal with login
sessions and namespaces and the protections associated with them.

Interesting list name. Unfortunatly it does not seem to exists on:

Any tipps on where to find this list and how to join/view the archives?

Thanks!
Mike

--
Mike Fischer         Softwareentwicklung, EDV-Beratung
                                    Schulung, Vertrieb