Hi,

If I use a rounded textured segmented control (the type finder uses in its toolbar of the windows to switch between column, browser view etc.) and fill a segment with one of the new template images like NSListViewTemplate, then when that segment is selected the image is nicely inverted. However if I fill it with one of my own icons (a transparent tiff file) this doesn't happen. I couldn't find a place to specify an alternate image, does the image needs to have a certain type/criteria to get this behaviour? I couldn't find the actual location of the file that is referenced from NSListViewTemplate on my disk so I could inspect it.
Thanks,
Alex

         ** Alexander Griekspoor  PhD **
          mekentosj.com

 Papers - Your Personal Library of Science
 2007 Winner of the Apple Design Awards
         Best Mac OS X Scientific Solution
         http://www.mekentosj.com/papers