Hello,  I'm new to cocoa so any help will be appreciated.
I'm needing my application to find out if ImageMagick is installed. It is usually installed in the root directory(/) and it has the name of ImageMagick-6.3.8. I want it to detect it even if the version is 6.3.9. That way if there are any updates with ImageMagick I wont have to update my program for the new one. The only way I can think of doing it is with fileExistsAtPath but I can't find out how to have a random indicator or whatever it is called. I tried BOOL ImageMagick = [[NSFileManager defaultManager] fileExistsAtPath:@"/ImageMagick*/" isDirectory:YES]; But it does not seem to know * as a random indicator like PHP and Terminal does. I can't seem to think of a way to do this so, if any one can help me figure this out I would be very grateful.

Thanks,
Mr. Gecko