On 3/11/08, Jean-Daniel Dupas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As far as I know, the only reliable way to get users accounts is to
>  use DirectoryServices ... you also have to be aware
>  that the local user list storage has change between 10.4 and 10.5

Thanks for the info. Sounds none too convenient. I just realized I
could just list the /Users directory and filter out the Shared entry.
Granted, someone could have created a folder there that isn't really a
valid user, but seems like an OK 95% solution. :-)

users = [[NSFileManager defaultManager] directoryContentsAtPath:@"/Users/"];