To place markers in my rulerview I'm using NSLayoutManager's boundingRectForGlyphRange:actualCharacterRange: to get a rect of a chunk of text that I can base my marker location off of. However when I do programatic updates to my text storage and reset markers the same function gives me rects that don't always account for some newly wrapped lines. Has anyone run into anything like this? Or is there a better way of getting the location of a range of characters than using this method?

Thanks,
->Ben

--
Ben Lachman