>I know hillegass is doing one but has anyone a date on it ?
>And might there be others ?

Barnes and Noble shows a publication of June 13, 2008, and Amazon.com shows a
publication of May 26, 2008:

<http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?EAN=9780321503619>

<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0321503619>

The B&N publication date may be later because their web site shows it as 500
pages while Amazon's shows it as 464 pages.  Also, B&N is charging $2.25 more,
so I guess those 36 extra pages and almost three weeks must be worth it.

Okay, I really don't believe that either, but at least you've got a place to
check for it.

Now that I think about it, maybe from the success of the iPhone and the
popularity of that NDA-based thing we're not to talk about here, they may be
expecting the Amazon first printing to sell out, causing a second printing with
errata in the B&N version that will also include info on that NDA-based thing
we're not to talk about here.

Okay, I really really don't believe that either, but I really have been wanting
to talk about that NDA-based thing we're not to talk about here.

Alright, that's all I'm going to say about that NDA-based thing we're not
supposed to talk about here.