Actually, the "docs" are already online at apple.com.
Books are not "docs", they're tutorials. Though tutorials and guides are severely lacking in the Objective-C 2.0 arena.

On Mar 12, 2008, at 9:09 PM, colo wrote:

Wow thats a long time to wait for new docs and working tutorials for
the new Leopard API's .
As I two really want to get started at learning how to code for the
NDA thing as well

That NDA thing must be just that awesome to wait so long for some docs

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 8:48 PM, Gary L. Wade