Hi,

        I'd like to know how can I get a file from a server that requires user
& password ? What classes should I look at ?

        Also, is it possible to load an image in a NSTableView cell ?

        And to sum up both questions, can an image be loaded from a server
directly in a NSTableView, without saving it on the disk (knowing that the
server will ask for credentials ...) ?

        Thanks !

PS: Thanks for the NSSocketPort info ... that class just appeared to be exactly
what I needed - but one sholdn't judge by appearances :) -

Valentin Dan, Software Developer                 Direct: +1 905 886 1833
ext.3047
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                 Office: +40 356-710158
Masstech Group Inc.                              Fax:    +40 256-220912
http://www.masstechgroup.com

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE ADDRESSEE. IT MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED OR
CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.ANY UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.IF
YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY SO THAT
WE MAY CORRECT THE RECORDS. PLEASE THEN DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE. THANK YOU.