Are you #including the header which declares MyClass?

Jeremy wrote:
Hi.

I am just starting to learn Cocoa and would like to use standard C++ classes from my Objective C/C++ classes. Is there any known documentation on how to do this, or does anyone have any pointers?

I tried creating a new object of my C++ class and calling a method on it in a .m file and received a bunch of errors (including new not being found).

I then changed my .m file to a .mm file and all of the errors went away except for one:
"cannot find interface declaration for 'MyClass'"

The code in my .mm file is as such:

m_pMemberVariable = new MyClass();
const unsigned int nRes = m_pMemberVariable->MyFunc();

The second line gets the error. The new allocation in the first line seems to compile fine.

Do I need to create some sort of bridge class or method?

Thanks,
Jeremy