I'm trying to use what I learned yesterday about Core Data in a System Prefs pane. I created an Entity data model, and then tried to add an NSTable and some buttons and wire them up the same way I'd seen the Core Data Entity tool do it in IB. But, it didn't work.

So I tried using the Core Data Entity tool to let IB do it, and it disables the Add and Remove buttons.

The only difference I can spot is in yesterday's project, the File's Owner is an NSDocument. Today, it's a PrefsPane.

Is it possible to use this stuff in a prefs pane? What am I missing?

Thanks!

--
Rick