I'm working on an application in which users enter data into a table, but I need to substitute a greater-than symbol (>) for a right-arrow symbol (→, unicode: 2192) as the user presses they key (or copies the text, or whatever). After looking at the docs and this list, I'm not much closer to determining the best way to do this (or even how to do it). So far, I have been thinking I have to do something with NSWindow and the fieldEditor; perhaps setting the window's field editor to be a particular NSTextView, and implement some method in that text view (insertText:?) to make the substitution. I take it that working with keyDown: would not be the best approach. Would this be on the right track? Any help would be appreciated._______________________________________________