I have a project that is going to require remote debugging, and I am wondering if there are any restrictions on remote debugging between a PowerPC Mac and one of the newer Intel machines. Apple's documentation makes no mention of this other than for the case of panic kernels.

Can one computer be running Tiger, the other Leopard? Would there be any other problems to anticipate?

Thanks.