Hi,

In the past I have written a few little Cocoa programs that when
double-clicked are opened in GUI mode, or can also be invoked from the
CLI by passing in a few arguments. In those situations when invoking
from the CLI I never actually displayed a GUI, but just performed the
same core functionality w/o a GUI. However, now I have the situation
of having a pre-existing GUI app that I would like to add a CLI
interface to. What is different is that I want to pass the CLI
arguments into the text fields of the GUI, not just use the values to
start executing some core functionality. I am unclear how to
accomplish this. Can anyone suggest how, when invoked from the CLI, I
can throw up my existing GUI and then fill in the values from the CLI
into the corresponding fields of the GUI. Any suggestions are
appreciated. Thanks!