Hi. I've already reported a bug for this reproducible problem, but I'm hoping someone can suggest a workaround.

I created a Core Data document app from Xcode stationery. I then added a second file type to the target properties inspector so that it would open ".gpx" files. However, if I choose Open, the nav dialog comes up, and all .gpx files are grey. An Apple engineer sitting next to me last night was able to reproduce this problem, and so I filed a bug, but surely others are not stuck by this? It's kinda keeping me from doing any more work on my app.

Has anyone been able to make this work (adding new filename extensions to the list of an app's supported types)?

TIA,
--
Rick