Greetings,

CocoaHeads is an international Mac programmer's group.  We specialize
in Cocoa, but everything Mac programming related is welcome.

Why Should I Attend?
Meeting other Mac OS X developers in person is both fun and immensely
useful. There's no better way to learn Cocoa or get help with problems
than being around other people who are writing Mac software.

We usually have several Cocoa experts hanging around that are happy to
answer whatever questions they can. Bring your laptop and any code
you're working on.

Everyone is Welcome
Meetings are free and open to the public. Feel free to drop in even if
you've never attended or aren't currently using Cocoa. We usually have
a few new faces, so don't worry about being the odd one out.

Upcoming meetings:
* Boulder, CO - Tuesday April 08, 2008 07:00 PM MDT.
* Colorado Springs, CO - Thursday April 10, 2008 07:00 PM MST.
* Des Moines, IA - Thursday April 10, 2008 07:00 PM CST.
* Glasgow, Scotland - Thursday April 24, 2008 08:00 PM BST.
* Lake Forest, CA - Wednesday April 09, 2008 04:00 PM PST.
* Melbourne, Australia - Thursday April 10, 2008 06:00 PM AEST.
* New York, NY - Thursday April 10, 2008 06:00 PM EST.
* Portland, OR - Wednesday April 09, 2008 06:00 PM PST.
* Silicon Valley, CA - Thursday April 10, 2008 07:30 PM PST.
* Singapore - Friday April 11 7:00 PM. <http://cocoa.meetup.com/3/>
* Tokyo, Japan - Saturday April 12, 2008 01:00 PM JST.
* Toronto, ON - Tuesday April 08, 2008 06:30 PM EST.

Please check the web site at <http://cocoaheads.org> for more
information including last-minute changes.

Steve
Silicon Valley CocoaHeads
<http://cocoaheads.org>