Just to add to this discussion- in _most_ cases ANY piece of code that is loaded into RAM can be _easily_ reversed. I think there are like two exceptions to that!

I used to do this sort of thing on paper with colored pencils but now you can use a tool like IDA Pro (which rocks by the way).

Objective-C code is ridiculously easy to reverse- it's almost written out in text! One thing I notice that alot of people forget to do (which makes my life much easier) is strip debugging symbols.

Not all folks that reverse-engineer code are hackers. :)
alex