I have managed to get my slider working the way I want it to by overriding mousedown and mousedragged, however there is still one small detail. I cant see how to make the slider knob show its 'pushed' image while the slider is being dragged. Does anyone know how to do this?

thanks!

Peter

I'm not sure but maybe -[NSCell setHighlighted:] will help you.
If it does not work, have a look at -[NSCell setState:]

That's probably one of this two properties that control the cell apparence.

Sadly both of those don't appear to do the job. Oh well.

regards,

Peter