Howdy,

I have a matrix of radio buttons that I'm trying to bind-ify. The two options in the matrix should shown with the titles:

        Mac OS Extended
        Mac OS Extended Journaled

The *values* of these two items should be:

        HFS+
        Journaled HFS+

Then what I'd like to do is bind the selectedValue of the matrix (which would be either "HFS+" or "Journaled HFS+") to a string property in my model.

I can bind the content of the matrix to my model's "diskImageFormats" key path which would be:

- (NSArray *)diskImageFormats;
{
return [NSArray arrayWithObjects:@"Mac OS Extended", @"Mac OS Extended (Journaled)", nil];
}

...and that properly sets the titles of the two buttons, but the values are still the titles. So I *thought* could simply bind contentValues to another key path such as:

- (NSArray *)diskImageFormatValues;
{
        return [NSArray arrayWithObjects:@"HFS+", @"Journaled HFS+", nil];
}

...but this doesn't work, because apparently the key path of contentValues must have the content key path as a prefix, such as "diskImageFormat.value" which entails a certain organization that seems to be too far off from what I need.

Is there a way to do what I want to do?

--
Seth Willits