On Apr 14, 2008, at 8:07 AM, Keary Suska wrote:

Is there a way to do what I want to do?

If changing your array to an array of dictionaries is not acceptable, you
could use a custom NSValueTransformer.

An array of dictionaries wouldn't work though. Since it'd use the entire dictionary as the value, which isn't what I want. It's kinda annoying. A value transformer seems like a good idea. I haven't looked into them yet, but I think there's a couple places where some custom ones could be handy. I'll look into that. Thanks

--
Seth Willits