Maybe if the log is written to a file, you can read in that file.
But that won't be "real-time" logging of course.

Regards,
Flor.

On 14 Apr 2008, at 16:49, Keary Suska wrote:

on 4/14/08 8:26 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] purportedly said:

Re-read my message. If it was unclear, what I want to do is be able to log (record) text being written to a chat window from another app. NOT log key strokes. For example, how could I progmatically record an AIM
chat conversation from my app?

You can't, at least not without the application's cooperation, such as being a plugin, using OSA, etc. With a *user's* (or administrator's) cooperation, you could have an app that acts as a proxy. Another option would involve a
kernel extension, and that may be more work than it is worth.

Best,

Keary Suska
Esoteritech, Inc.

Looking for Web-to-Print Solutions?
Visit our website :   http://www.vit2print.com

confidential information and/or information protected by intellectual property
rights.
If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any review,
dissemination, disclosure, alteration, printing, copying or transmission of
this e-mail and/or any file transmitted with it, is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.
If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the
sender and permanently delete the original as well as any copy of any e-mail
and any printout thereof.
We may monitor e-mail to and from our network.

NSS nv Tieltstraat 167 8740 Pittem Belgium _______________________________________________