Hi,
I am creating a file with:
NSFileManager *fileManager = [NSFileManager defaultManager];
[fileManager createFileAtPath:path contents:nil attributes:nil];
then I got a fileHandle as:
NSFileHandle *fileHandle = [NSFileHandle fileHandleForWritingAtPath:path];
NSFileHandle has the method:
- (void)writeData:(NSData *)data

but i want to write the length of (NSData *)data, before I write it to file because I will be writing a lot of NSData to the file, so that I will be able to read the length first and then read the following NSData. SO how can I write the length which is an integer to file before I write the NSData.

Thanks,
Nick