Hello IS,
thanks for your reply.

On 28.4.2008, at 16:46, I. Savant wrote:

and I'm trying to display all last names in the table.

- I created NSArrayController ABPeople and set content to my delagate, key
path: peeps

 This is imprecise - if there is a problem with this, we won't know
to tell you about it without the specifics of how this works in your
application.

I dragged NSArrayController over my MainMenu.nib file a dropped it. I did set:
ClassName = ABPerson
Prepares contents = YES
Editable = YES

Controller Content:
Bind to MyApp_Delegate
model key path: peeps

- I bound table content to ABPeople, controller key: arrangedObjects
- I bound table column value to ABPeople, controller key: arrangedObjects,
model key path: lastname

 Why both? Drop the table content binding and just bind the column
value. Also, was "lastname" a typo or is the model key path actually
"lastName"? This matters.

I did drop content binding for table and checked that lastName was a typo.

I created a textfield and did set it up to:
binding: ABPeople
controller key: arrangedObjects
model:@count

and got correct 388 count of ppl in AB.