Hi,
I'm kind of stupid today, my question is probably very easy to answer. I haven't been in programming for some time and somehow cannot manage solution for my following simple problem..

I got an array 'peeps' populated in apps delegate:

peeps = [[NSArray arrayWithArray:[[ABAddressBook sharedAddressBook] people]] retain];

I created an ABPerson category to get lastName easily...

- (NSString*) lastName
{
    return [self valueForProperty:kABLastNameProperty];
}

and I'm trying to display all last names in the table.
- I created NSArrayController ABPeople and set content to my delagate, key path: peeps
- I bound table content to ABPeople, controller key: arrangedObjects
- I bound table column value to ABPeople, controller key: arrangedObjects, model key path: lastname

and my table becomes full of empty rows (I got 380 addresses in AB, so I expect I got 380 empty rows in table). What am I missing?

Thanks in advance
Robert