I've a NSPredicateEditor with some basic popup-popup-view style
templates (where the view is a NSTextField).  I am attempting to set
the text field's delegate to one of my objects so I can be notified
when the control text changes.  Everything appears to be setup
correctly except my controlTextDidChange: never gets called.  I'm
setting the delegate in my view controller's awakeFromNib: as such:

for( NSPredicateEditorRowTemplate *template in [predicateEditor rowTemplates] )
{
        for( NSView *aView in [template templateViews] )
        {
                if( [aView isKindOfClass:[NSTextField class]] )
                {
                        NSRect textFieldRect = [aView frame];
                        textFieldRect.size.width += 150;

                        [aView setFrame:textFieldRect];

                        [(NSTextField *)aView setDelegate:self];

and 'self' does implement controlTextDidChange:  I realize the
template gets copied when it's used by the editor and I wonder if the
delegate isn't getting copied as well.  Is there a better way of
setting the delegate of a text field in a
NSPredicateEditorRowTemplate?

--
Jim
http://nukethemfromorbit.com