On Apr 28, 2008, at 6:26 AM, Peter Zegelin wrote:
I would like to use the gradiant image found in the standard NSTableHeaderView as the background image of my own view. I thought I could just create a subclass of NSTableVIew and draw my own stuff after letting the view draw itself first, however just a NSTableHeaderView on its own crashes the IB Simulator.

Can you please log a bug on that? Please note the OS version, and any steps you use to reproduce the problem. Feel free to log it in the Cocoa/AppKit component and send me the radar number. Thank you!

corbin

Is there anyway of doing this or alternatively getting the image?

As I'm quite new to Cocoa a tiny bit of drawing code would be much appreciated as well - if I have to go the image route.