On 28-Apr-08, at 12:38 PM, I. Savant wrote:

Does anyone have any suggestions or examples for doing this in a
Leopard-only application? Thanks.

  Not Leopard-only, but ...
  http://code.google.com/p/zip-framework/

  Depending on what you're using it for, it may work well for you. I
use it for reading archives (not writing them) in production code and
it hasn't failed at all (except on a corrupted archive once). Last I
looked, there were problems creating archives, though. That was some
time in late 2007.

Thanks for the pointer, I.

Unless I'm missing something, this FW doesn't do archive creation at all. However, it should make a good starting point.

----
Karl Moskowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Voodoo Ergonomics Inc. <http://voodooergonomics.com/>