I am a beginner with Cocoa and XCode. I am trying to develop a simple game for iPhone/iPod Touch and OS X. To get started I created a simple framework that represents (code only for iPhone) the data model and logic engine for the game. I am now writing some simple unit tests for the core framework. I went through the unit test documentation provided by Apple to set up my test. However, I could not get very far with the unit test. It seems to be an error in invoking the framework rather than an issue with my code (mainly because I do not see any output related to test case execution). The following is the error I get:

"error: Failed tests for architecture 'i386' (GC OFF)" at line 376 in RunPlatformUnitTests.include.

Can someone point in the right direction as to the cause of this error. I am assuming this has something to do with settings for my Test target.

Thanks
Rakesh