Hi,
I'm working with mac 10.5 and xcode3.0.I've to send email from an
application with out using any email client.When i try to use message
framework,It doesn't work.(deliverMessage always returns no)Is there any
any way to send email from my application without using any email
client,and i've to send attachments also.

My other question is about vector graphics,Is there any way to implement
SVG in my cocoa application?Is there anyway to draw vector graphics other
than using GCDrawKit (because still it doesn't provide any
documentation).As a beginner i found it is really difficult to work with
GCDrawKit without documentation.

thanks