Hi all,
Could you please inform me wether anyone else had my problem under Leopard?

I developed a software under Tiger where I use an NSTableView binded to a Core Data Model and displaying data from it.
This NSTableView is included in an NSView that I print.

The point is: since I was using Tiger the printed NSTableView did display all the data from the first row to the last, when I have upgraded to Leopard the NSTablieView print an empty row (normally the first, but not always).

It should not be a problem of the Data Model, cause on the screen an equivalent NSTableView display regularly all the data.

What I don't understand is that is not a problem of upgrade of XCode that have caused some kind of problem, because I still have a Quicksilver running Tiger and the software still works perfectly without printing any empty rows...

Anyone has an idea?

Thank you for your help.