Are your users necessarily going to have more than one of your applications installed? Remember that when you put the frameworks in a common directory, as opposed to inside the app bundle you lose the ability for an application to be used by a non-admin user, as well as the ease of a drag and drop install.

Omar Qazi
Hello, Galaxy!
1.310.294.1593