On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 11:35 AM, colo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hmmm. The letting it create the files in the nib file sounds fine for
>  me. But what about the linking and configuring? It's just all
>  reflected in code correct? The dragging a pipe to one object to the
>  other that just all shows up in the .m right? So that part can just be
>  bypassed and done in xcode I assume and still remain "Cocoa" style.

  I'm really not sure what you're saying here. Can you rephrase?

  If I understand you correctly, I've already answered your question.
Of course you can do everything in code that IB does for you. That's
not the point. As I said in great detail, IB allows you to replace
many, MANY lines of code for creating, and positioning various UI
widgets, as well as connecting them (via action and outlet) to their
respective controllers.

  Again, if this is what you want to do, by all means do it. It's just
my opinion that it's ridiculous to do so (and I'm sure most agree).
With respect, it seems like you simply aren't familiar enough with the
subject to realize this. ***I may be wrong about that*** but I don't
think so.

--
I.S.