Okay, okay, this probably is off-topic, but I just spent fifteen minutes
at the Apple site trying to figure out how to get the needed help
without success, so at the risk of fiery flames shooting my way and
verbal attacks the likes of which would make H.L. Mencken proud, I am
going to ask my question anyway.

I am attempting to look up information on Cocoa commands, in this
particular instance, NSAlert.  When I get to the screen that lists all
the parameters that are associated with NSAlert, they look like this:

- (void) beginSheetModalForWindow:(NSWindow *) ykpfqy  //the gibberish
is italicized

This is constant throughout the help files.  Most times I can figure out
what the gibberish should represent, but not always.  Does anyone know
why my Help articles are appearing like this, and more importantly, how
do I fix it?

BTW, someone suggested that I might need to update Safari, so I did
that, and it had no effect.

TIA!

R,
John A.M. Darnell
Team Leader
Walsworth Publishing Company
Brookfield, MO
John may also be reached at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Trivia Question:  In SciFi Channel's hit series, FARSCAPE, who played
the voice of Pilot?